Welcome to TeenVestor.com®! TeenVestor.com® is an online educational and informational service for teens interested, and adults who seek to interest teens, in learning about investing.
The following rules govern your use of TeenVestor.com® and apply to all materials, online communications and other information that is or becomes available on TeenVestor.com® (collectively, "Information"). BY ACCESSING AND USING TEENVESTOR.COM®, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND ANY MODIFICATIONS THERETO.
TeenVestor.com® is for Teens
TeenVestor.com is not intended for users under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13. Such users are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us. If you are under 13, we must have express written permission from a parent before you may use this site. The authorizing parent must email us at email@example.com, certifying the parent’s age and authority, and giving us express permission to acquire and retain any such personal information from you if you are under 13. If you are under 18, you should not enter personal information on this Website and should ask a parent to do so for you. The above restrictions apply to use of any portion of the Service for which registration may be required (for example, social, community and public discussion areas, photo, bulletin boards, forums, chats, blogs, book sales, promotional materials, or contests/sweepstakes).
Use of TeenVestor.com®
1. Unless otherwise specified, the Service is intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. TeenVestor.com® authorizes you to copy materials on this site to a hard drive for the purpose of viewing and using the site on your computer. You may also print portions of the site in hard copy for the sole purpose of facilitating your personal, noncommercial use and retention of information from the site.
2. You may not sell or modify the material or reproduce, republish, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. Unauthorized use of this material on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Website or its content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Website or its content without our prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Website, except to the extent permitted above.
3. Your linking to or accessing any other site, application, destination or service is at your sole risk. By accessing this site, you acknowledge that you understand that we have not reviewed and do not necessarily endorse the Content of sites, applications, destinations or services linked to or accessible from this Service and are not responsible for the Content or actions of any other sites, applications, destinations or services.
4. Certain Content may be made available to you on or through the Service for download, installation, and/or streaming on your computer, mobile or other device, and via Real Simple Syndication (RSS), such as photos, images, text, music, audio, videos, podcasts, ringtones, games, graphics, or software. Such Content is subject to the same terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions applicable to all Content provided by us, our licensors, vendors and/or service providers. You must, use such Content only as expressly authorized for the particular Content.
1. TeenVestor.com® is a trademark of Teen Business Media LLC and protected under the laws of the United States and other countries.
2. Other parties’ trademarks used, or identified on this Website are the property of their respective owners, used here by permission, and may be registered in one or more countries. Use on this Website of the trademark(s) of any other party is not intended to imply TeenVestor.com® or Teen Business Media LLC affiliation with or endorsement of that party, or that party’s sponsorship or endorsement of TeenVestor.com® or Teen Business Media LLC its products or services.
This Website may contain advertising. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on our Website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. We are not responsible for advertisers’ materials, and make no representation with respect to the goods and services advertised or the legality or accuracy of such advertising.
1. Retention and Use of Personal Information: Teen Business Media LLC respects your ability to make informed choices about the collection and uses of your personal information. When you access this Website, some information—such as the site that referred you to the TeenVestor.com®, your IP address, and your email address—may be automatically collected as part of the operation of this Website. We may require you to provide your age and date of birth in order to insure compliance with U.S. government restrictions on Website providing content to, and acquiring information from, children.
2. Teen Business Media LLC takes every reasonable effort to protect the information stored on its database, but cannot guarantee complete freedom from risk, and will not be liable for inadvertent disclosures of personal information that result from circumstances beyond Teen Business Media LLC ’s reasonable control, such as hacking or other malicious attacks on the security of this Website.
3. Personal Information as may from time to time be collected from this Website may be stored indefinitely. Furthermore, Teen Business Media LLC may share statistical information about its users with third-party associates with whom we may provide visual and audio content services for our users. Teen Business Media LLC will not share information with other companies other than its own associates, and does not and will not sell its user information without your express written consent. However, Teen Business Media LLC reserves the right to sell or otherwise transfer such information to a legitimate successor-in-interest to our company or its business assets. Any personal information we collect may be used for such purposes as processing transactions, user service, marketing, product and service development, and facilitating subsequent use of this Website. Unless you opt out of receiving promotional materials as provided below, we may from time to time notify you of special promotions, new products or services, or other information that may interest you. We also reserve the right to (a) disclose any such personal information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, users, or the public, and to (b) transfer or sell such personal information to any legitimate successor-in-interest to Teen Business Media LLC in the event of the sale, acquisition, or insolvency of the company.
4. Opt-Out: If you do not want to receive promotional information from TEENVESTOR.com® or our third-party associates, you will be able to express this preference by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org to change your preference. We will take reasonable steps to deactivate your name when we receive your request. However, we will not be responsible for recalling information we may have already acted upon or provided to a third-party associate prior to receiving and processing your opt-out request.
We may also allow third parties to place and read their own cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies to collect information through the Services. For example, our third-party service providers may use these technologies to collect information that helps us with traffic measurement, research, and analytics.
You may be able to refuse or disable cookies by adjusting your web browser settings. Because each web browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your web browser (typically in the "help" section). Please note that you may need to take additional steps to refuse or disable Local Shared Objects and similar technologies. For example, Local Shared Objects may be controlled through the instructions on Adobe's Setting Manager page. If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete these technologies, some of the functionality of our site may no longer be available to you or your child.
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to websites not operated or maintained by Teen Business Media LLC. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Teen Business Media LLC of the contents of such third-party websites. Teen Business Media LLC is not responsible for the content of the sites of others and makes no representation regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Websites, you do so at your own risk, and waive any and all claims against Teen Business Media LLC regarding the inclusion of links to outside websites or your use of those websites. The third party sites may contain User Agreements or Terms and Conditions to which you are subject while using those sites. We also encourage you to become familiar with the privacy policies of any linked site when you access that site.
Representations as to Content
Teen Business Media LLC uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy, correctness and reliability of this site’s content, but we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any information or material on the site. The use of the website and the material is at your own risk. The materials on this website are provided for promotional and informational purposes only, and are not intended for any other use, nor as advertisements or endorsements of the products or services of any party other than those of Teen Business Media LLC. The download speed and performance quality of the audio and video materials available on this site are only as good as your installed modem and existing software permit. Changes are periodically made to the website and may be made at any time.
Limitations on Teen Business Media LLC’s Liability
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES: TEEN BUSINESS MEDIA LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE TEENVESTOR.COM® WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THIS WEBSITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES AND/OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIALS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, TEEN BUSINESS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE WEBSITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TEEN BUSINESS MEDIA LLC, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TEEN BUSINESS MEDIA LLC MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND/OR LINKS.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER TEEN BUSINESS MEDIA LLC NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF TEEN BUSINESS MEDIA LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
REMEDY: IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO CEASE USING THE WEBSITE.
Any software that may from time to time be made available for downloading from this website is protected by copyright and may be protected by other rights. The use of such software is governed by the terms of the software license agreement or designated “Legal Notice” accompanying such software. The downloading and use of such software is conditioned on your agreement to be bound by the terms of the License Agreement.
Governing Law and Venue
This Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, USA, without reference to its laws relating to conflicts of law and not including the provisions of the 1980 United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Venue for all disputes arising under this Agreement shall lie exclusively in the Superior Courts of the State of New Jersey in Essex County or the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey (as permitted by law) and each party agrees not to contest the personal jurisdiction of these courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, Teen Business Media LLC shall have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any non-U.S. court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive or other relief in the event that, in the opinion of Teen Business Media LLC, such action is necessary or desirable.
Should any clause of these Terms and Conditions of Use be found unenforceable, wherever possible this will not affect any other clause and each will remain in full force and effect. Teen Business Media LLC’s failure to expressly enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions does not waive its rights to enforce that or any other provision.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions, and other information available on this Website, without notice. These conditions set out the entire agreement between Teen Business Media LLC and you relating to your use of this website.
TeenVestor.com® and its companion site, TeenBusines.com® are owned and operated by Teen Business Media LLC. Any legal claims or concerns regarding this Website should be addressed to: Teen Business Media, 40 West Mount Pleasant Ave. #1968, Livingston NJ 07039, USA. Except where otherwise indicated, the content featured or displayed on this Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software, belong to Teen Business Media LLC, its licensors and its content providers, and is protected by copyright, trade dress, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights, to the fullest extent applicable under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the materials available on this website could subject you to liability under copyright, trademark, trade dress, unfair competition, and other laws of the United States.